We appreciate you placing your trust in VFXnow and choosing us as your IT solutions provider. Since 2008, we’ve proudly served companies like yours with both the technology and support you need to succeed. Ready to get started? Take a look at the attached steps for everything you need to know about your rental.
Never hesitate to reach out to our team, we’re here to set you up for success.
1. Initial set up
Getting started is easy with VFXnow.
- Setting up your new rental is no different than getting started with a newly purchased computer. If you have any questions, simply search Google with the equipment’s make and model for installation instructions or reach out to us.
- IMPORTANT: Do not throw away packing materials that your equipment arrived in, like the computer box and shipping materials. You are required to reuse them for the return shipment. Let us know immediately if any packaging arrived damaged.
2. Throughout Your Rental Period
Our team is by your side every step of the way.
- Back up your data as soon as you start using your equipment and throughout your rental period on your personal cloud storage online, offsite, and locally on a separate storage device.
- Need more storage? VFXNow offers fault tolerant storage systems for data loss resilience.
3. Returning your equipment
Congratulations on completing your project, and we are glad we could join you along the way.
- Back up your data before returning your equipment on your personal cloud storage online, offsite, and locally on a separate storage device..
- You are required to return your equipment in the original packaging it arrived in.
- Apple rentals only please remove the device from iCloud*.
What happens if I misplace my packaging materials or they become damaged?
- Let us know immediately and we will ship a new box for a small fee.
What happens if a cable breaks or any equipment is damaged?
- Let us know immediately and we will replace the equipment. Depending on the equipment, a fee may be incurred.
How can I extend my rental?
- The rental can be extended at the end of the rental period on the agreement.
How can I upgrade the system’s ram or gpu?
- Depending on the limits of the system, we can add an order for the upgrade.
Will I be billed for the whole month if I return on before or after my contract date?
- After the initial 30 days, we prorate by the day.
Can I schedule a pickup for the return?
- We can indeed schedule pickups corresponding with the tracking number.