Discover the Best Hardware Configuration for Adobe Creative Cloud
Optimizing your creative projects with Adobe Creative Cloud relies significantly on having the best hardware configuration for Adobe Creative Cloud. This is pivotal to achieving peak performance and efficiency. Adobe’s suite of applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects, demands substantial computing power to smoothly handle resource-intensive tasks.
M1 Ultra. Empower Station!
Built from two M1 Max chips, M1 Ultra lets you power through workflows on an unprecedented scale. So you can run complex particle simulations or work with massive 3D environments that were previously impossible to render. And with twice the media engine resources, M1 Ultra can support up to 18 streams of 8K ProRes 422 video playback — something no other personal computer can do.
- Up to 18 streams of 8K ProRes video playback
- 114 billion transistors
- Up to 22 trillion operations per second
- Support for up to 5 displays
- H.264, HEVC, and ProRes encode and decode
- Up to 8TB SSD with up to 7.4GB/s read speeds
Apple M1 Ultra chip
- 20-core CPU with 16 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 48-core GPU
- 32-core Neural Engine
- 800GB/s memory bandwidth
Mac Studio and the environment
- 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, representing 98% of the rare earth elements in the device
- 80% recycled aluminum in the enclosure
- 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board
- 25% or more recycled plastic in multiple components
- Solid-state drive (SSD) storage gives you space to store your projects, documents, photos, music, videos, and other files on your Mac Studio.
- The SSD in Mac Studio delivers exceptional performance and speed that you’ll notice when you start up, launch apps, open project files, and browse your libraries.